While doing the last post I realised that I use the same pattern way too many times. So I’m giving myself a dare:
- Go through all my patterns and chuck the ones I will never ever make (due to impulse buying)
- Divide the remaining ones into two piles: ‘Done’ and ‘To do’
- Use each ‘To do’ pattern at least once before starting on another version of the same pattern. (Note: I still have 2 Banksia cut out and ready to sew)
- Go through fabric stash before buying new fabric. (Note: I just bought two new fabrics today *facepalm*)
- Also: I really should stop buying patterns while I still have so many to make (Note: I ordered two new ones today *facepalm*)
I’ll keep you posted on the progress!