I honestly had no idea what was happening when the lovely Catja over at gjeometry.com nominated me for not one but 3 awards! Also, it was the middle of the night when I read this (I read blogs in between sleep cycles) so I didn’t know how to respond.
But after a good night’s rest and a fine day filled with sewing I gave it some thought and here’s the result:
For the Very Inspiring Blogger award and One Lovely Blog award, the official rules are: 1) Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you. 2) Share seven things about yourself. 3) Nominate ten other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know. The Premio award recognizes people who comment on other blogs. You nominate the nine bloggers who last commented on yours.
The Very Inspiring Blogger award and One Lovely Blog Award:
1. Done – see first line of this post 🙂
2. Seven things about myself:
- I followed the love of my life to the other side of the country (But Belgium is tiny, so it’s not that impressive).
- I’m a collector – eg. I can’t just buy one book in a series, I have to buy the complete series (whether or not I know if they’re any good)
- I have one cat and she’s terribly spoiled by both me and my BF. She’s our substitute baby for the time being.
- I’m not just a teacher but also an interior designer. That’s where I got my creative side. I studied it but I’m not actually doing anything with it, apart from some small projects for friends.
- I’m a bit of a technology geek 🙂 I always want the latest and most spectacular gadgets (especially everything Apple related)
- I love SCI-FI.
3. And the 10 nominees are (in random order):
- Notches and Notions
- Crafting a Rainbow
- House Of Pinheiro
- Bimble And Pimble
- Almond Rock
- Four Square Walls
The Premio Award:
Since I don’t even have 9 people who commented on my blog, I can’t nomintate nine. I’ll just nominate all the other ones 🙂
So that’s it for the awards!