And we have a winner!
The winner is ………… LAURAHOJ!!!
Congratulations girl! Leave me a PM (on Twitter) with your address and the giveaway will finds it way to you!
I want to thank everyone who entered! You’re all so amazing people!
All this reorganising and buying entire bolts of fabric made me feel like having a giveaway.
SO HERE IT IS 🙂
I’m giving away:
- Five patterns (4 Burda, 1 McCall’s). They are lovely patterns but I bought them in the spur of the moment and I’m just never going to make them. They have never been used although for some reason I took the plastic off and put them together in a ziplock bag.
- 3m of the pink cotton poplin (that’s 3,5 yards I think) – If you make something out of it please show me 🙂
- 8 vintage red (plastic) buttons. They look like very large thread put together.
What do you have to do to enter?
- Leave a comment below saying you wish to enter.
- Tell me one thing you like about my blog and one thing you feel is still missing (give me some feedback on how to improve the blog, people)
When will the winner be announced?
You can enter until the 26th of february and the winner will be announced on the 28th (leaving enough room for the time differences). The winner will be chosen at random!